- Location: Los Angeles, California (specific location TBA)
- Date: Saturday October 26th & Sunday October 27th
- Time: 9:00- 4:00pm
- Price: $399.99
- Seats Available: 25
- Included: Lunch both days, Swag bag, Professional headshot by Joanne Pio
WHAT IS FREUTCAMP?
Running a successful blog doesn’t have to be a mystery! FREUTCAMP is a two-day blogging class taught by Leah Bergman of www.freutcake.com. The goal of FREUTCAMP is to give bloggers of all levels the tools needed to run a better, more successful, and creative blog. Over the course of two days the class will cover tips for better social media usage, information on monetizing your blog, how to approach working with sponsors and ad networks, finding your unique voice in the blogging world and fun Photoshop skills to improve the aesthetic value of your site.
This class will be a great opportunity to network with other bloggers, pick up some valuable information on blogging, and spark your creativity! Burst Media, our official sponsor, will be speaking on working with brands and better blogging. More guest speakers TBA.
- A Mac laptop with the latest version of Photoshop installed.
- Business cards for networking.
- Mac computers only.
- No late arrivals please!
- Travel & lodging not included.
- Please come prepared to have your headshot taken on the first day of class.
This is a small class and therefore we have a no cancellation or transfer policy.